Forums » News and Announcements

Magicjack Customer Service Number  1-833-783-3300

• June 13, 2018 3:32 PM PDT

MagicJack Customer Service Number  1-833-783-3300

About multi month back Vaughn Thompson ceased called me and inquired as to whether I at any point knew about "magicJack". "magicJack... no, what is it?" I asked him inquisitively. He quickly disclosed it to me and drove me to the site. He disclosed to me he has been utilizing it for half a month without issues. Alright, so what precisely is magicJack? Basically it is free neighborhood and long separation calling. All things considered, not precisely free, but rather at $19.99 multi year ($1.66 multi month), it is sufficiently close. The main year is really $39.95 in light of the fact that you have to purchase a bit of equipment magicJack sends you, yet each extra year is $19.99. When you pay on the web, you are given significantly more reserve funds, so it is conceivable to pay around $1 multi month. I kept away from the upselling in light of the fact that I needed to attempt it for multi year before focusing on a lengthier contract. They additionally offer a free multi day preliminary.